A wide range of schools and Universities welcome international applicants. Applicants can choose a school based on their personal interests and the courses offered. A list of universities and colleges, both public and private, can be found at the website "Study in Taiwan".
Guidelines for Applicants【Step-by-step】
1. Make sure you are eligible to apply as an international student. (MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan）
2. Make sure you've done research about programs of your interest.
3. Make sure the program you intend to apply is open to international students.
4. Make sure you are well aware of and meet all the requirements from individual schools.
5. Make sure you fill in the application form correctly and have all the required documents.
6. Make sure to send the application package in time.
7. Make sure you've received an admission letter. You'll need it when applying for a visa and be registering.